世界独自喧嚣

  风敲竹  
Rainbow Connection - Trespassers William

好像是夏天的午后

暖阳透过窗子 照亮整个房子

透过手指的光芒 半眯着眼看着阳光的目光

昏昏沉沉醒来 还没有清醒的续作的梦

朦朦胧胧



Why are there so many
为何有这么多

Songs about rainbows
关于彩虹的歌

And what's on the other side
彩虹的另一边有些什么

Rainbow's are visions
彩虹都是假象

They're only illusions
它们只是幻象

And rainbows have nothing to hide
彩虹里面什么都没有

So we've been told
我们被告知

and some choose to believe it
有人选择去相信

I know they're wrong wait and see
我知道他们去等去看是错的

Someday we'll find it
我们会找到它

The Rainbow Connection
那彩虹的列车

The lovers, the dreamers and me
恋人们 梦想家和我

Who said that every wish would be asked and answered
不是每个心愿都会被问被回答

wished on the morningstar
在晨星里的许愿

Somebody thought of that
有人想到彩虹

and someone believed it. 
有人相信了

And look what it's done so far. 
看看现在有了什么

What's so amazing
什么如此奇妙

That keeps us star gazing
让我们不断凝望星星

What do we think we might see
我们以为我们可能会看到什么呢

Someday we'll find it
我们会找到它

The Rainbow Connection
那彩虹的列车

The lovers, the dreamers and me
恋人们 梦想家和我

  

Have you been half asleep
你可曾半睡半醒

and have you heard voices? 
你可曾听见奇妙的声音

I've heard them calling my name. 
我曾听见它们呼唤著我的名字

Is this the sweet sound that calls the young sailors. 
这是否就是那曾经呼唤着年轻水手们的声音

The voice might be one and the same. 
我想它们是完全相同的

I've heard it too many times to ignore it. 
我已经听过太多次 再不能不理会它

Something that I'm supposed to be. 
我本应是的样子

Someday we'll find it
总有一天我们会找到它

the rainbow connection
那彩虹的列车

the lovers, the dreamers and me. 
恋人们 梦想家和我


评论
热度(16)
© 风敲竹 | Powered by LOFTER